António Manuel Campos Mendes
Scientific Area: Social Sciencies/ Communication studies
Category: Professor auxiliar
Languages: Português, English, French
Research Interests: Brands, Branding, Social Media.
Short Bio: António Mendes had devoted the last 25 years working with and researchingmedia, social media and brands. He holds a Masters in Business Management(ISCTE, Lisbon, 2001) and a PhD in Social Sciences (ISCSP/University ofLisbon, 2016). He has participated in numerous national and internationalscientific conferences (peer reviewed), in which he has presented research workin the areas of brands, social media and media. He has been on the scientificcommittee of several conferences, namely, VI Branding International Congress(https://brandingcongress.com) He is a guest lecturer at the International MBA inBranding and Business (Univates, RS, Brazil). António is also the coordinator ofthe online post-graduate Social Media Course at IADE. He has been a studentadvisor for masters and doctoral theses.As a parallel line, Antonio has been content programming director of RFM rádio.
Casaca, J. A., Mendes, A., & Batista, A. (2017). papel da marca no mercado liberalizado de energia eléctrica – o caso do brand love. In IV International Congress On Brand(ing): New Developments to individual and Collective Well-Being. Leiria, Portugal: Instituto Politécnico de Leiria.
Rosa, C. A., & Mendes, A. (2015). The Brand JIT Model: Just-in-Time Sync Metrics for Brand Development and SMEs Innovation. In E. Duarte, C. Duarte, & F. C. Rodrigues (Eds.), Proceedings of the 8th International Conference Senses & Sensibility: Design as a Trade(pp. 291–298). Lisbon, Portugal: UNIDCOM/IADE. Retrieved from https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1tonbljvv5eb5xj/AAA4nCRr6jOn_9PwLTQNiFo4a?dl=0
- Clemente, André, "A criação de logos e as marcas". Tese. Doutoramento em Design.
- Mariani, Silvia. "Rádio e Social Media". Relatório de estádio. Mestrado em Marketing
- Coutinho, Diana. "Marca Online Low Cost Cheap Shop DC". Projecto. Mestrado em Design e Cultura Visual
- Albé, Melissa. "Kapable, Criaação de Marca". Projecto. Mestrado em Design e Publicidade.
- Jesus, Elisabete. "A importância as redes sociais para as marcas de moda". Tese. Mestrado em Branding e Design de Moda.